InstantAPI Updates: April 2018
Monitoring Platform General Availablity (first 2 monitors are free)
API/Microservice\Database\Website Performance and Up-time Monitoring is now available as part of the InstantAPI Platform or as Stand-alone platform.
- Check from 3 global locations (APAC, EU & US)
- Check Latency of your API/Microservice & Databases
- Check Uptime of your API/Microservice & Databases
- Provide Real-time alerts via email on down-time or latency spikes
- Database support for MongoDB, MySQL & Redis, we will add more each month after release
Mock API/Microservice Platform General Availability (free)
The easiest way to create a mock/fake API/Microservice that operates and works exactly like a real API including key support, generated common 4xx and 5xx errors.
- Define your endpoint, and any repsonses you want for that endpoint, all common 4xx and 5xx errors responses and automatcially generated.
- When you...
Continue reading →